Throughout the summer, HSE runs specialized modules across its campuses in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, and Perm. A full list of summer schools, along with dates and application information, is available here
The deadline for applications for Summer University 2017 is April 8, 2018.
HSE’s Summer University for undergraduate and graduate students will be held June 20 – August 20, 2018.
Applications should include:
- Completed application form
- A letter of recommendation (following HSE Letter of Recommendation Guidelines)
- Letter of motivation (200 words maximum)
- Copy of your passport first page (with photo)
- Preliminary course selection (attached to application)
Please send all of the above to email@example.com
How it works
Applications are processed on a rolling basis and can be submitted at any time after the application period begins. Within two weeks of receiving your application, we will send an acknowledgment of receipt. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of applying, please contact us.
Students from partner universities and Summer University alumni will receive a 20% discount. Learn more about costs here.
Download brochure | poster
Cost: 150 USD per credit