Exchange Studies

If you are currently enrolled at one of HSE’s partner universities and your programme requirements allow, you can spend up to two semesters at HSE as part of your studies. Exchange students can take Russian and English-taught courses (a full list is available here).

How it works

Please check the International Students Support website for more information or email your nomination to and include the following information: your name, email address, sex, field of study, study level (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD), and the desired length of study at HSE.