To make sure that you will be able to join your competitions, please take a moment to carefully read the guidelines.
NB! If you are participating in such subjects as Journalism or Design or Media Communications, please read terms and conditions of participation in the online competition on the webpage.
How to Participate in online competitions with proctoring.
Before the Competitions:
1. Sign in to your Personal Account and check date and time of participation (Moscow time) in the Competitions you have chosen (Date and Time of Participation in the menu).
2. To participate, you will need a PC or a laptop connected to the Internet and meeting the minimum technical requirements, and also a smartphone with a front camera:
Web browser: Chrome 72, Opera 59, Firefox 66, Edge 79
Operating System: Windows 7, macOS 10.12 "Sierra", Linux
Supported mobile version: Android 4.4+ Chrome, iOS 12+ Safari
Webcam: 640x480, 15 fps
Microphone (external or built-in)
Speakers: Optionally (for communication with proctor)
Web (Internet): 256 Kbit/s
3. Requirement meeting test for your computer and smartphone: https://iao.proctoring.online/api/check (close the window after the test is complete)
4. If you meet any problems during testing, please send a screenshot of the error to the moderator of the personal account and describe it.
During the Competitions:
1. Make sure your laptop and smartphone are fully charged; they better are connected to the charger beforehand.
2. On chosen date and time go to https://go.startexam.com/hsetest and sign in to the Testing Center with the email that you used for registration in the personal account.
3. For authorization, take a photo of your face and upload your passport or ID copy (it must contain your photo and personal data)
4. Join the Competition and complete it.
Attention! Participants who are late to the beginning of the online Competition in the proctoring system, but no more than 20 minutes, are still able to participate; Competition duration is not changing in this case.
Detailed Instruction (Russian)
Detailed Instruction (English)
Video Instruction (Russian)
Video Instruction (English)